The Dawson Creek Exhibition & Stampede, World Professional Chuckwagons, and Canadian Professional Rodeo Association would like to thank your business for considering our 2019 Sponsorship Package.
We look forward to the “2020 Greatest Show in the Peace” which will celebrate our 97th anniversary of this great event. 30,000 people attended the “2019 Greatest Show in the Peace” and another 5,000 attended the mile long parade on Friday. Our event is the largest Agriculture Fair this side of Edmonton and one of the 2nd largest in BC.
We have many sponsorship opportunities for your business to select from, starting as low as $500.00. All come with complimentary event tickets, BBQ tickets for Wednesday night, Kick-Off BBQ. The annual Dawson Creek Exhibition & Stampede is not only a tradition but after 97 years in operation bringing Agriculture, Rodeo and Chuckwagon racing to our event fans has now become where we locals plan to be each August! Does not matter where the economy is in the world of economics …….we Peace River area locals make this event a priority.
Tarp Auction (Western Chuckwagon Association)– Our event participates in the Western Chuckwagon Association Canvas Auction. We host the WCA finals. When you successfully bid on a 2019 WCA Finals canvas at auction you receive a Chuckwagon tarp that will showcase your logo, and is your backstage pass to the Chuckwagon Barns! Grande Prairie Stompede, Teepee Creek, Rio Grande, Rycroft, Manning, Grimshaw and ourselves all share a venue for the Tarp Auction: at “Madhatters” in Grande Prairie. Check out www.westernchuckwagon.com for more information.
Chuckwagon Event Sponsor – Offers businesses the opportunity to sponsor a Heat of 4 chuckwagons, Dash for Cash, Barrels at our Race Meet, choosing from World Professional Chuckwagons or Western Chuckwagons. What an opportunity to showcase your business!
- Rodeo Added Purse– Available for Bareback, Saddle Bronc, Tie Down Roping, Steer Wrestling, Team Roping, Ladies Barrels and Bull riding at $2,000.00. We are a dual sanctioned rodeo, which means points won at our rodeo go towards the Canadian Finals Rodeo and the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas, for both competitor and stock. Our Stampede has joined the Wrangler Canadian Pro Rodeo Tour. Your business can play a big part in the featured events. 2015 saw the largest rodeo entry to date.
- Electronic Scoreboard & Big Screen – Used for Chuckwagon and Rodeo, event contestants and sponsor information. With your sponsorship you receive an ad or business name mention on the big screen. Another opportunity for businesses or events is signage on the bottom of the electronic scoreboard. The score board is set up to add a business name or event below the screen and we rent this sponsor opportunity at a day rate. We now rent two big 25’ screens with instant replay and graphics.
- Agriculture Fair – Information bringing knowledge of the agriculture industry and where our food comes from. With competition and education displays in Light & Heavy Horse, Cattle, 4H, Sheep, Goats and bench exhibits to name a few. Your business sponsor dollars will contribute to keeping our Agriculture Fair alive.
- Trade Fair – will be hosted on site. We anticipate a unique list of trade show exhibits that will showcase some of the newest products, techniques, services available for Agriculture and Home Decor.
- Corporate Hosting – Tent to accommodate 325 guests (track side), tables, chairs, BBQ, Kitchen, sound, security, bar service, fenced for privacy.
We are proud of the improvements made to the Exhibition Park yearly, including upgrades to “Old Town”, 4-H Pavilion, Track and Infield and the Heavy Horse Barn, new grandstand roof in 2012, and new wood seating in the Grandstand 2014. Friday is our “Tough Enough to Wear Pink” fundraiser for the Canadian Breast Cancer Society. Saturday is set aside to “Honour our Troops”. Watch for our Children’s Events at the Fair! We love “Kids”!
We are looking forward to having your business participate in one of our sponsorship packages or a booth at the Trade Fair. Join us from August 5-9th, at the “2020 Greatest Show in the Peace”.
Yours in the Betterment of our Communities
Dawson Creek Exhibition Association
Connie Patterson, President
(250) 782-6272 (winter phone) (250) 219-0791 (cell)