Rising Star Talent Contest
This year’s Rising Star Contest will take place in the Waterin’ Hole (open to all ages for the duration of the event)
Director: DCEA Fair Office 782-8911
Rules & Regulations:
- 1. Responsibility Clause & General Rules apply.
- 2. Guardian must sign Entry Form for youth entries.
- 3. The Talent Showcase committee shall have the right to cancel or combine a class if there are less than four entries after closing date. Fee for cancelled class shall be returned unless class is combined. Entries accepted until 5 pm August 8, 2018 at Exhibition office.
- 4. There will be no refund on entries after the closing date.
- 5. All judges decisions are final.
- 6. No background vocals in music and although you are in the PNE Contest it is the judges discretion to if they want to send a contestant.
- Talent competition entries must have back up music on good quality CD. Contestants will be given only one chance to perform so please make sure your CD will work. Equipment will be available to play music.
|Rising Star Talent Show Run Offs – Waterin’ Hole:||Friday, August 11, 2017 @ 01:00 PM|
|Rising Star Talent Show Finals – Waterin’ Hole:||Saturday, August 12, 2017 @ 02:00 PM|