Director: DCEA Staff 782-8911
Rules & Regulations:
- Entries accepted until August 5th. Post enteries accepted until August 9th, 2016 at 10:00 am. Post entry fee will be double regular fee.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- The Llama Show Committee will have the right to cancel, combine or limit classes at its discretion.
- All animals can be shown in more than one class.
- Stalls are of varying sizes and flooring type, contact committee for information.
- Handlers experience and capability must be consistant with the animal.
- If entry numbers warrant, suri llamas will be placed in separate classes.
- Please read general rules.
- Llama Age Groups – as of show date
- Juvenile: 5 months to 12 months, Yearling: 13 months to 24 months, Adult: 25 months and older
- Handler Age Groups – as of January 1st
- Pee Wee: 9 yrs & under, Junior: 10 yrs to 15 yrs,
- Adult: 16 yrs & over
- Entry Fees:
- Pee Wee: $3.00 per class
- Junior: $5.00 per class
- Adult: $9.00 Per class
- Prize Money: unless otherwise stated, will be as follows:
- Pee Wee: 1st $15, 2nd $12, 3rd $9, 4th $6
- Junior: 1st $20, 2nd $16, 3rd $12, 4th $8
- Adult: 1st $25, 2nd $20, 3rd $15, 4th $10
- $15.00 Pen fee (per stall, is refundable)