Rules & Regulations:
- All exhibitors must be a member of the Dawson Creek Exhibition Association. Membership is $3.00.
- UPON ARRIVAL AND BEFORE UNLOADING AT THE BARN, AN ANIMAL INSPECTION WILL BE DONE PRIOR TO PEN SETTLING.
- Must pass vet inspection prior to being penned at fair.
- Entries must be on grounds by 8 pm Thursday, August 10, 2017, unless other arrangements are made with Convener.
- All exhibitors may have two entries per class except for the Junior show.
- Must be lice and disease free.
- All exhibitors must be ready for their classes or forfeit.
- Entries will be taken until 8:00 pm, Thursday, August 10, 2017 unless other arrangements are made with Convener. No Exceptions!
- For each handler, (Jr & Sr) a number will be issued upon arrival at goat barn.
- Pen Fee: There will be a $25.00 non refundable pen fee.
Friday, August 11, 2017 Immediately following the 4H goat show.
Fee: $2.00 (or as Noted with Class)
Prize Money: 1st-$30 2nd-$25 3rd-$20 4th-$15 5th-$10
|1 A||Female Kid Junior|
|1 B||Female Kid Senior|
|2 A||Chevron (Kid goat for meat puposes) Junior|
|2 B||Chevron (Kid goat for meat puposes) Senior|
|3 A||Yearling Doe Junior|
|3 B||Yearling Doe Senior|
|4 A||Doe with Kids(s) @ side Junior|
|4 B||Doe with Kids(s) @ side Senior|
|5 A||Showmanship Junior ages 5-10 years|
|Prize Money: 1st-$15 2nd-$12 3rd-$8 4th-$6 5th-$4|
|5 B||Showmanship Senior ages 11-16 years|
|Prize Money: 1st-$15 2nd-$12 3rd-$8 4th-$8 5th-$4|